Sunday, October 2, 2016

America At The Crossroads by George Barna

"America At The Crossroads" by George Barna is a book on survey about trends in America today and what the author says is getting away from Christianity. I knew going into this book that it was going to have a very conservative Christian outlook so it really did not surprise me.  It was an interesting book but just like any survey I would have liked to know more of how he got his information.  How many people did he survey and how.  I have helped create surveys before and I know that sometimes when the people you survey know where you lean they will answer to your liking.  This book to me leaned very much to say the people who lean toward Evangelical Christianity are the more bucolically sound people.  Depending on how the survey were done this might be true.  Just like surveys done by secular people I take them with a grain of salt if I have no information on how they were conducted and I feel the same way about this book.  If you are a big fan of politics then this book might interesting to you.

I was given this book from Baker Books for my honest review and I was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...