Wednesday, October 5, 2016

A Lady Unrivaled by Roseanna M. White

"A Lady Unrivaled" by Roseanna M. White is the third book in the Ladies of the Manor series.  This is a book series that you don't need to read everyone to know whats going but it does help some.  However I still haven't read book number 2 and I still could follow this one.  The book series revolves around a pair of rare red diamonds that it seems like everyone wants and will kill to get them.  While all of this takes place in the early 1900's think like Downton Abbey time frame and style.  In this one we have Lady Ella Myserston who is not the stereotypical lady of that era and Lord James Cayton who decides he must protect Lady Ella while also protecting his daughter.  This was a good book with a good mystery with some romance but not enough to turn off a non-romance reader.  The story had just the right amount of detail without being too much. I really liked the mystery portion of it and I just don't want to give any of it away.  I highly recommend this book and the series it is part of.

I was given this book from Bethany House Publishers for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...