Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Big Bad Breakfast by John Currence

"Big Bad Breakfast" by John Currence is a cookbook focused on breakfast foods and not just your typical pancakes or eggs.  It has recipes for such things as homemade poptarts, bacon jam, and red eye gravy.  What made me really excited was that it has two recipes that I have been looking for goods of which are a recipe for homemade chorizo and shakshouka.  I also enjoyed how it was also a little bit of a food memoir of the authors along with some great recipes.  Now there was one thing I was not a fan of which is the cussing it as I did not expect foul language in a cookbook.   Even with that side note I will recommend this cookbook for its information on techniques and great recipes.

I was given this book from Blogging For Books for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...