Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Deep Extraction by Diann Mills

"Deep Extraction" by DiAnn Mills is a FBI Task force novel about FBI agent Tori Templeton investigating the death of her best friend Sally's husband's death.  Also newly reinstated Deputy US Marshall Cole Jeffers also friends with the family joins the investigation.  While they are both investigating this Tori's partner Max is really not being a good cop as his brain is not in the game since he dealing with his own personal issues in his life.  This was very good murder mystery yes it does have a romance section to it, however, thankfully it was not a big portion of the book.  At first I thought they gave away the murderer right away but they didn't.  I really enjoyed how they kept showing that if you have a hidden life it will come out and it's not pretty.  This was a very enjoyable murder mystery even though at times I wanted to reach thru the book and smack the character of Max. I highly recommend this book for any murder mystery fans.

I was given this book from Tyndale Publishers for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...