Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Kit Kat & Lucy by Lonnie Hull DuPont

"Kit Kat & Lucy" by Lonnie Hull DuPont is the memoir of the author moving to rural Michigan from San Francisco where she and her husband have two stray cats come into their lives.  This was very cute book and very interesting.  The stories of her cats are funny but at the same time can be very informative. She brings up things she has learned about cats some that I did not know for example that outdoor cats live quite bit shorter lives than their indoor counter parts.  This was very sweet and good book on the author and her husband with their cats.  I recommend this book for a fun quick read.

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...