Saturday, October 8, 2016

Tangled Webs by Irene Hannon

"Tangled Webs" by Irene Hannon is the third book in the Men of Valor series.  This books focus is on the youngest brother of the McGregor family Finn who decides after a disastrous mission in the Middle East goes to a peaceful lake to relax and heal.  Well there he meets Dana Lewis is their trying to decompress herself while staying at her grandfathers old cabin.  What they both don't realize is that Dana's grandpa left behind secrets that puts both of them in danger.  I have read all the books in this series and none of the have disappointed me at all.  This author is one of the few authors that can well mix a romance and a mystery books without ruining a good mystery.  I can't really so anymore without giving away the story but I will say yet again this author nails it with a good novel.  I highly recommend this book and the whole series but you don't need to read all of them in order as they can be individual books themselves.

I was given this book from Revel a division of Baker Publishing Group for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...