Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Doodletopia Fairies by Christopher Hart

"Doodletopia Fairies" by Christopher Hart is a mixture book of pages to color and pages that teach you how to create your own fairies.  I am getting back into my art and this book really helps me with my basics on some areas.  I really like how the author shows a finished drawing (without color you can add that). But,  then has an area that has the base form of the fairy and you are to finish the drawing.  It is very helpful for me.  It has a lot of type and tricks on how to draw your own fairy.  This is a very fun book for me and I highly recommend it.

I was given this book from Blogging for Books for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...