Saturday, October 15, 2016

The Christmas Angel Project by Melody Carlson

"The Christmas Angel Project" by Melody Carlson is about a group of book club friends who lose one of their members.  Book club leader Abby died unexpectedly right after Thanksgiving but left a gift for each member who as a group decides to start a project in honor of Abby.   Louisa, Belinda, Cassidy, and Grace are all different women in different stages of their lives that we see come together thanks to Abby.  Also we learn about each women's story and their current struggles in life.  Their project ends up not only changing their lives but others around them. This was such a beautiful and uplifting book. I really enjoyed this book and I highly recommend it for an uplifting story.

I was given this book by Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group for free and was not required to give a review in an exchange for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...