Monday, May 30, 2016

Liberating King by Stephen Miller

"Liberating King" by Stephen Miller is a book about not letting sin control us.   This is not the type of book that says you will be perfect here on earth and never.  That was my first worry about this book.  Yes we are not to live in sin continually but we will mess up as we are still living in a sinful world. My favorite chapter was on being brave in others walking in faith while everything is going wrong around you.  Normally I don't quote from a book but this little section I am getting ready to quote was too good not to share.  "  Faith is not pretending everything is okay when it's really not.  Faith is going to God when your world is unraveling.  Faith is being brave knowing what you know now."   This was a very powerful and interesting book that once I picked it up I just could not put it down.  I do plan on keeping this one on my shelves.  I highly recommend it.

I was given this book from BakerBooks a division of Baker Publishing Group for my honest review and not required to give a positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...