Saturday, June 11, 2016

Kill Devil by Mike Dellosso

"Kill Devil" by Mike Dellosso is the latest in the  Jed Patrick series of books.  Jed Patrick is trying to keep his family safe and to get away from the Centralia project.  Which is a very secretive and dangerous group.  He must decide if he wants to take them down or keep his values.  I did not realize when I chose this book to review that it was part of a series.  This book has lots of twists and turns that you will not expect.  It is a very fast paced high action adventure story.  I thought the characters were well developed and very interesting.  Jed's family characters are very intertwined in this story.  The book does go back and forth between characters which did make me have to slow down some on my reading to make sure I knew from whose viewpoint the story was from. I highly recommend this book if you like good mysteries/adventure stories.

I was given this book from Tyndale Publishers for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

1 comment:

  1. Marie, thanks so much for the wonderful review! I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...