Tuesday, May 17, 2016

An Insider's Guide To Praying For The World by Brian C. Stiller

"An Insider's Guide To Praying For The World" by Brian C. Stiller is a book about praying for different countries and people. This book was not quite what I was thinking it was going to be. It gives a little bit on the history of each country or person or area (such as Mexican prisons), then a reading in the scriptures and points to prayer for that area.  It was an interesting book but it just seemed to zip over areas or even be very general as to not step on toes.  I do recommend it for an interesting book on praying for different areas but it just wasn't for me.

I was given this book from Bethany House for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...