Friday, May 13, 2016

A Powerful Secret by Dr. Kevin Leman & Jeff Nesbit

"A Powerful Secret" by Dr. Kevin Leman & Jeff Nesbit is the 2nd in the Worthington Destiny novel  series about a powerful business and political family.  It starts with the oldest son Will Worthington dropping out of his race for president to protect his family from scandal.  Which cause his brother Sean confusion and then all kinds of emotions as he learns the possible scandal revolves around him. When I picked this book I was really hoping the political portion of the books was a just a bit of it but it wasn't it was a major factor in this book.  I truly believe if I had read the first one in this series I would not have picked this one to review.  Not don't get me wrong it was a well written and a decent story but I am just not a fan of books heavy in the political side of things.  No it was not preaching one side of the political spectrum over another its just dealt a lot with the behind the scenes of the political world.  I left that world years ago so I don't like reading about it however if that world does not bother you then this is a great book to read a decent story and well written.  So for people that don't mind politics then this is a good fiction story to read.

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...