Thursday, May 26, 2016

Silence in the Dark by Patricia Bradley

"Silence In The Dark" by Patricia Bradley is 4th book in the Logan Point mystery series.  This one's focus is Bailey Adams trying to get out of Mexico after danger decides to come her way but to get out she will need the help of her ex-finance Danny Maxwell.  Not to give much away but even if she gets out of Mexico the trouble will not leave her.   Even though this book is part of a series you do not have to read all the books in order as each is an individual book.  Knowing this book was going to be the normal mystery/romance style of book I was skeptical.  But I should not been this author is very good at writing a good mystery even with a bit of romance involved with it.   It was a fast paced novel with overall well developed characters.  My favorite character was not one of the ones I have already mentioned but I will not name who that was or why as that would give away part of the story.  I really enjoyed how the story worked thru two different countries.  I highly recommend me this book for a good summer read.

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...