Monday, May 2, 2016

Lead Me Home by Amy K. Sorrells




"Lead Me Home" by Amy Sorrells is a story about Noble Burden and Pastor James Horton realizing that God has not left even though life has thrown them curve balls that they were not expecting.  This book was such a well written story that I could not put it down once I started reading it.  The story is well developed we see the main characters how they are today and intertwined in the story is some of the back story of how they got to where they are today.  I really enjoyed how the book showed that not everyones life as a Christian is peaches and cream even pastors have rough times.  Also that sometimes we can feel so alone even in a crowd when we are going thru a tough time.  The book was not overly emotional or dry but it did keep you feeling for the characters.  It was just one of the best novels I have read in awhile especially on the topic that God doesn't move but we can and do move from him.  I highly recommend this book as an excellent story of how God is there for us during the good and bad times.

I was given this book from Tyndale Publishers for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...