The Paranormal Conspiracy by Timothy Dailey


"The Paranormal Conspiracy" by Timothy Dailey is a book that says it tells the truth about paranormal things.  I am so glad I did not buy this book and that I got it for a review as it was the most boring book I have read in a very long time.  Ugh I don't even know where to start on why this book was boring.  It was wrote like it was a technical essay which if you like that style good for you but I don't.  They way he presented information was very odd and I am just not sure why some of his info seemed very stretched in other words to make a chapter to be longer than it needed to be.  The only part that I really got a kick out of was when he talked about Bigfoot as someone who lives in the Pacific Northwest we hear about Bigfoot a lot.  So that portion I really did enjoy while the rest of the book I wanted to go watch paint dry instead of reading it.  Sorry not my cup of tea at all.

I was given this book from Chosen a division of Baker Publishing Group for my honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Reformed Theology by R.C. Sproul

Treasures in Dark Places by Leanna Cinquanta

The Ebb Tide by Beverly Lewis