Monday, August 31, 2015

The Paranormal Conspiracy by Timothy Dailey


"The Paranormal Conspiracy" by Timothy Dailey is a book that says it tells the truth about paranormal things.  I am so glad I did not buy this book and that I got it for a review as it was the most boring book I have read in a very long time.  Ugh I don't even know where to start on why this book was boring.  It was wrote like it was a technical essay which if you like that style good for you but I don't.  They way he presented information was very odd and I am just not sure why some of his info seemed very stretched in other words to make a chapter to be longer than it needed to be.  The only part that I really got a kick out of was when he talked about Bigfoot as someone who lives in the Pacific Northwest we hear about Bigfoot a lot.  So that portion I really did enjoy while the rest of the book I wanted to go watch paint dry instead of reading it.  Sorry not my cup of tea at all.

I was given this book from Chosen a division of Baker Publishing Group for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...