Thursday, August 20, 2015

Drawing Fire by Janice Cantore


"Drawing Fire" by Janice Cantore is the first in a series called Cold Case Justice.  This one is about a police officer Abby Hart investigating a possible serial killer who might be connected to the murder of her parents that happened when she was a small child. I like a good mystery and this one was a good mystery.  The story was not all over the place like some mysteries can be.  It was a very well done and believable story.  It was a faced pace book but not so fast paced that it you get lost.  This was a very well written book and would not mind reading the next book.  Also most of the mystery is taken care of in this book so I am not sure what the next book will bring.  Yes I am being very vague on the book as I don't want to give away any of the story, I want you to read it for yourself.  I do recommend this book for anyone you likes a good mystery.

I was given this book from Tyndale Publisher for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...