Wednesday, August 5, 2015

All About Spelling Curriculum


 All About Spelling  is a wonderful homeschooling curriculum that I am happy to say that I have decided to sign up for their affiliate program. I would not being doing this if I did not love this program.  It has not only helped my youngest to learn spelling better but it also helps me and my husband.  Spelling has always been a weakness of mine and it is improving thanks to this curriculum which uses phonics to teach spelling.  It is not a workbook based curriculum that just gives you spelling words but a way to learn spelling by sound.  It is very good for children that don't just learn by hearing but also touch and listening.   If you are ordering use my link All About Spelling.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...