Sunday, August 23, 2015

Polish Your Poise with Madame Chic: Lessons in Everyday Elegance by Jennifer L. Scott

"Polish you Poise with Madame Chic" by Jennifer L. Scott is a book about regaining poise (graceful and elegant bearing in a person)  in your everyday life. I found this author from who YouTube channel  "the daily connoisseur" and was interested in reading one of her books as she is very relatable.  I chose this one to read first and it was well worth my time.  My style and life is different than the authors but I do love how she wants the reader to be confident with themselves but not stuck up. She really helped me to remember to stand up straight, that nothing is wrong with looking my best everyday and to keep learning.  It is a quick read well at least for me but I thoroughly enjoyed it and now want to go read more of her books she has wrote.  I highly recommend this book.

I was given this advanced reader copy from Net Galley for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...