Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Keep Moving: And Other Tips About Old Age by Dick Van Dyke

"Keep Moving" by Dick Van Dyke is a book of tips and truths about aging.  I know I am not that old being in my late 30's well that is not being that old to any in their 30's and above but I still wanted to read this book.  I am big fan of Dick Van Dyke he has been one my favorite actors for years so I wanted to read this on his tips aging since he seems to be so young acting at the age of 89.  This book was not just tips but also stories from his life.  Two of his biggest tips are keep moving and don't stress so much people stress too much today over the smallest things.  I learned more about the actor himself besides just tips.  I really love is attitude on age is how you feel (well not always physically) not how you act like.  No he is not saying act like you are 12 but to be your self and not what society thinks someone your age should act.  I highly recommend this book.

I was given this book from Net Galley and Weinstein books for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...