Monday, January 30, 2017

Conspiracy of Silence by Ronie Kendig

"Conspiracy Of Silence" by Ronie Kendig is the first in the book series called the Tox Files.  The book follows Tox the brother of the President and the President's sister in law Kasey Cortes as they find the cure to ancient plague that dates back to Moses.  This was an interesting book but its story line is definitely one that you have to stretch your belief in some areas specifically the section on the plague returning.  Another area of the book that I had a hard time with was the past of the characters we do get a bit of their history but it almost feels like we should already know the history of the characters.  A few times I felt like I should have read the first book but then I remember I am reading the first book in the series.  Overall it was a decent book but I kept getting confused at points so I don't think I will read anymore in the series.  Had potential but not for me.

I was given this book from Bethany House for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...