Saturday, January 7, 2017

The Tunnels by Greg Mitchell

"The Tunnels" by Greg Mitchell is about the tunnels people used to escape the Berlin wall and how documentaries about them was hid by the media.  This book was interesting and boring at the same time.  I really liked the how it gave us stories about people who escaped under the Berlin wall and the stories of the people who helped them escaped.  But the book was written in such a dry way that it was hard to read.  Plus it almost seemed like the author was shocked that the media or our president hid things from us.  Seriously the media as always done that and same with our presidents, nothing new there.  I do recommend it if you like these type of true stories of escape but be warned it was boring.

I was giving this book for free from Blogging For Books and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...