Sunday, January 22, 2017

Another Day Another Dali by Sandra Orchard

"Another Day Another Dali" by Sandra Orchard is the second book in the Serena Jones mystery book series.  Serena Jones is an FBI Special Agent that works art forgeries. In this book she is doing her grandmother a favor by taking a case involving a forged Dali.  She is also hoping to get her grandmother's approval finally.  I really like the mystery portion in this book.  However, just like in the first book the character of her Aunt Martha gets on my nerves.  She is always interfering and to the point it puts her niece in danger.  Her character pulls me out of the story so much so since in real life her niece Serena would get into so much trouble with her Aunt interjecting her self into any investigations.  The Aunt almost ruins the book series for me but not completely.  I still enjoyed them so I will continue to recommend this book series.

I was given this book for free from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...