Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The Zigzag Road to Happy by Anita Heavens

"The Zigzag Road to Happy" by Anita Heavens is a novel about the adventures of a teenager named Nicola in London.  Nicola's story is really her trying to find happy in life whether it be friends, boyfriends, or what ever else that she wants to try.  Her life is not that of a wealthy high society girl its that of a poor girl from a dysfunctional family.  Her story does take turns that you expect but then portions you don't.  It was good book but just had some very slow points for me which is why it took me awhile to read it.  I recommend it but be warned for me at least there was a few slow points that took me awhile to get through.

I was given this book from NetGalley for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...