Thursday, January 12, 2017

What is Reformed Theology by R.C. Sproul

"What is Reformed Theology?" by R.C. Sproul is about understanding the basics of reformed theology.  Even though this book says it is about understanding the basics but it is really in depth not a milk type book at all.  This was very meaty book with quotes and history from past reformers also with a lot of scripture. My favorite section was on understanding faith alone.  Not only does it explain reformed theology but it also it breaks down and explains the acronym TULIP.  Well wrote book that makes some hard things in theology easier to understand.

I was given this book from Baker Books for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...