Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Kirk and Anne by Kirk and Anne Douglas


"Kirk and Anne" by Kirk and Anne Douglas is the story of Kirk Douglas and his second wife's Anne love story written today and from their old love letters.  Their relationship has got to be one of the longest relationships/marriages in Hollywood as they have been married since 1954.  I like reading about actors or actress from what is considered old Hollywood and this one really intrigued me.  Their love story is so interesting and its not one of everything was great they had their ups and downs.  They even discuss their relationship as it is at the writing of this book.  I will admit that sometimes I felt a little embarrassed reading their love letters as I felt they were private. However, it was nice to read about such a loving and caring couple.  I really recommend this book especially if you are a fan what is considered old Hollywood.

I was given this book for free from NetGalley and was not required to give a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...