Sunday, January 8, 2017

Home by Elyse Fitzpatrick

"Home" by Elyse Fitzpatrick is about us longing for heaven and the new earth.  I really had a hard time reading this book as it seemed to be repetitive for me.  Also the author made me feel like I should be discontent with my life here on earth.  Don't get me wrong I look forward to heaven and the new earth but we are supposed to be content with where we God has us according to scripture.  But there was some parts I did enjoy. I also did agree when the author brings up that life here is going to be and is hard but we need to remember this is not our home.  So on that note I will recommend this book but just know it was a hard one for me to read.

I was given this book for free from Bethany House and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...