Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Remember & Return by John MacArthur

"Remember & Return" by John MacArthur is a 31 day devotional about rekindling your love for the Savior.  Like any book that comes out of Grace to You this is a very meaty book not an easy read.  It makes you really think and dig into the scripture.  It is a really good devotion on remembering our first love in Christ.  Each day has a verse, a devotion, and a daily challenge.  This was breath refreshing devotional about not focusing on self but on the Lord.  I highly recommend this devotional.

I was given this book for free from Baker Books and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...