Monday, January 23, 2017

The Sisters Of Sugarcreek by Cathy Liggett

"The Sisters Of Sugarcreek" by Cathy Liggett is a book about three women finding friendship with each other even though they all are different ages and come from different lifestyles.  What do I mean lifestyles well Lydia is Amish, while Liz and Jessica are not.  Jessica is a single mom and Liz is an older widow.   It starts out right out with learning how each woman gets connected with each other and goes on from there on their relationships and their individual pasts.  It does have a bit of romance but the bulk of the book is all about the women's friendship developing.  It is a very sweet and caring novel showing our just a bit of kindness can bloom into great friendships.  I highly recommend this book.

I was given this book for free from Tyndale Publishers and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...