Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Simple Pleasures by Marianne Jantzi

"Simple Pleasures" by Marianne Jantzi is stories from the life of an Amish mother.  This one of the sweetest little books from someone day to day life that I have read.  Its not like most memoir's where you have something major and bad happen in someones life.  Not this one it is just simple little memoir on an Amish's woman's life.  Her story was so beautiful written I could just picture her life in her words.  I was very blessed to have read this woman's beautiful story.  I highly recommend it.

I was given this book from Net Galley for my honest review and not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...