Friday, September 8, 2017

Cherished Mercy by Tracie Peterson

"Cherished Mercy" by Tracie Peterson is the third book in the Heart of the Frontier series and this one is about the youngest of the sisters Mercy.  In this one Mercy has decided a few years after turning down her childhood sweetheart in marriage that she will leave the Willamette valley to go Rogue River Valley to help friends of the family during a tough time.  She is in the Rogue River Valley when a battle between whites and the native Americans is at a dangerous breaking point.  While I have really enjoyed this book series as it showed both sides of the Indian wars that happened at the time.  The main character Mercy shows love to others that most at the time would have hated and even to people who want to harm her.  This was a beautiful story of mercy and of loving others no matter what who they are.  I highly recommend this book.

I was given this book from NetGalley for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...