Friday, September 22, 2017

Of God and Men by A.W. Tozer

"Of God and Men" by A.W. Tozer is a book with quick little chapters that breakdown false religion ideas and brings up the true New Testament Christian church.  This is one easiest books of Tozer's I have ever read.  The chapters are quick reads on false things we shouldn't be or should be focused on for example there is a chapter on how no Christian should feel resentment.  This book would be good as a devotional and going deeper in the scriptures yourself for each chapter.  Very good book and I highly recommend it.

I was given this book from Moody Publishers for free and not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...