Sunday, September 10, 2017

Convicted by Jameel McGee & Andrew Collins

"Convicted" by Jameel McGee & Andrew Collins is a true story about a crooked cop and the innocent man he put away and forgiveness with unexpected friendship between the two.    This was a very powerful book Mr. McGee's side of the story being locked up for something he was framed for and the aftermath it caused it heartbreaking.  While I give Mr. Collins so much credit for not holding back on the lies and nastiness he did as a police officer.  I think the part of their story I really was happy to read was that while Mr. Collins expecting the thin blue line of officers to protect him they did not and did what a good officer should do which is be honest and uphold the law even if the perpetrator is a fellow officer.  The power of forgiveness in their story is so strong that they not only ended up going to the same church and becoming good friends that can count on each other.  I highly recommend this story of forgiveness and God's work in our lives.

I was given this book from Blogging for Books for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...