Wednesday, September 20, 2017

New York Street Style "A Coloring Book" by Zoe de las Cases

"New York Street Style: A Coloring Book" by Zoe de las Cases is a coloring book about New York street style fashion.  This is a fun coloring book that is not about the people but the fashion of the normal person in New York.  Now I may not seem like the person to like fashion which high fashion I am not a fan but the everyday person's style interests me.  New York has such a unique street style that this coloring book shows which is really cool because you get to choose the colors and add your own flare if you want to.  The paper is not a thin paper it is a thicker paper so that makes it nice to color.  I highly recommend this book as a fun coloring book.

I was given this book from Blogging for Books for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...