Friday, September 29, 2017

Tokyo Street Style A Coloring Book by Zoe de las Cases

"Tokyo Street Style - A Coloring Book" by Zoe de las Cases is a coloring book about the fashion Tokyo.   Just like the New York one it's focus is on the fashion than the people themselves.  This one was very interesting as it had not only modern Tokyo fashion but pictures of traditional clothing.  It is on nice thicker paper that holds up well to coloring.  The one thing that does bug me about this coloring book is that the pictures are double sided which I am not a fan of other than that its great.  I highly recommend this fun book if you are interested in coloring Tokyo fashion style.

I was given this book from blogging for books for free and not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...