Monday, August 21, 2017

Fatal Trust by Todd M. Johnson

"Fatal Trust" by Todd M. Johnson is about Ian Wells a young attorney trying to keep his dad's office alive while taking care of his mom with Alzheimer's.  With all the stress he gets a job that he should turn down but doesn't out of need and this job will shake him to the core while putting him in danger. This was an interesting book at first I did not think I would like it but the more I read the more I could not put it down.  I really liked how this book dealt with the sins of the past can affect the future.  Also on how greed can make people do horrible things.  Ian's character is well developed and really shows his feelings and confusing during the whole story.   This was a well written and well paced book that I highly recommend.

I was given this book from Bethany House for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...