Wednesday, May 31, 2017

The Tech-Wise Family by Andy Crouch

"The Tech-Wise Family" by Andy Crouch is about making sure you using technology in a positive way for your family  This was interesting and informative book but I thought it relied to heavily on statistics.  Statistics can be twisted to however you want your reader to see them so any book that relys on them to make your point is not a great book to me.  Now don't get me wrong it still was good but not as good as it could have been.  It had some great principles that are recommended but you have to be careful cause it could easily turn to legalism.  I do recommend it but with warning to just to know it is heavy on statistics and don't fall into the legalism trap.  

I was given this book from Baker Books for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...