Thursday, June 8, 2017

Portrait Revolution by Julia L. Kay

"Portrait Revolution" by Julia L. Kay is a book about portraits that are done from all over the world and in different mediums of art.  This book was such a beautiful and interesting collection of portraits.  They are not just portraits in painting style but in needlework, abstract style, digital printing, and other mediums.  I especially loved the ones that are in different mediums like the abstracts and the ones of babies.  What more can I say as this is such a beautiful book that shares the portraits and the artists.  This is a great book for any art lover and I highly recommend it.

I was given this book from blogging for books for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...