Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Threads of Suspicion by Dee Henderson

"Threads of Suspicion" by Dee Henderson is Evie Blackwell novel, Evie is an investigator for the state police on the governor's special missing persons task force. In this one Evie and her new partner David Marshal are both investigating two different cases that are not similar but turn out they could be connected.  This was a very interesting novel in which you see how to twisted some people are.  Also I really enjoyed seeing the character of David Marshal especially since his characters was not thrown in to be another love interest for Evie.  We do have a romance bit to this novel with Evie's character but the main focus I thought was the David's love interest's learning to trust God while David is new in the faith.  This was a really good book with a good mystery that I really liked.  So, I highly recommend it.

I was given this book from Bethany House Publishers for free and was not required to give a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...