Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Know Who You Are by Tim Tebow

"Know Who You Are, Live Like It Matters" by Tim Tebow is a book meant for homeschoolers to help them find their identity in Christ.   This was an interesting book on finding your identity in Christ while also showing you how to work on your personal character.  Each chapter has a short amount of reading and then a writing exercise.  It written and geared toward homeschoolers especially since Tim Tebow was homeschooled but I think it would work even for kids that are not homeschooled.  He really encourages young people to do what is right according to the scriptures even others around them are not.  It was an uplifting book that encourages our youth not discourages.  It makes them focus on Christ not just themselves.  I highly recommend this book for anyone in my opinion.

I was given this book from Blogging for Books for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...