Friday, May 12, 2017

The Gatekeepers by Chris Whipple

"The Gatekeepers" by Chris Whipple is about how the White House Chiefs of Staff are very important to each president and how they need not be just another yes man to the president.   It starts with Nixon's chief of staff and ends with an epilogue about how Trump's choice in Chief of Staff is very very important to his controversial presidency.  This is a very interesting book even if you are not that heavy into politics.  I will admit I was unsure of this book because of the line it would have to stay on not to be politically motivated one way or the other.  For me it gave the good and bad of all I thought it was well done.  So I do recommend if you are interested in a position not really talked a whole lot about unless something bad or something really good happens.

I was given this book from Blogging for Books for free and was not required to give a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...