Wednesday, November 2, 2016

David Bowie Retrospective and Coloring Book by Mel Elliott

"David Bowie, Retrospective and Coloring Book" by Mel Elliott is a neat book that highlights a few of David Bowie points in life with coloring pages.  Each pages is one side a snippet of David Bowie information and the other side is a picture of him with both pages to be colored.  This is a fun coloring book especially for David Bowie fans.   I really enjoyed how the artist put together little bits of history with some of David Bowie's most iconic outfits.   One thing I really enjoyed was in the back was a list of his albums and a list of his awards.  The pages were nice and thick to be able to color with markers.  It also even had  a little ribbon you can use to mark where you are at.  I highly recommend this book as it was just a fun coloring book about David Bowie.

I was given this book from Blogging for Books and was not required to give a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...