Sunday, November 13, 2016

Waves Of Mercy by Lynn Austin

"Waves Of Mercy" by Lynn Austin is about Chicago Socialite Anna Nicholsen and her search for answers from her past and present.  While there she makes friends with a hotel work Derk Vander Veen who helps answers her questions about both with the help of his Aunt Geesje.  This book takes place in the late 1800's in Holland, Michigan.  This book goes between Geesje's past, some of Anna's past and the present of both women.  As always Lynn Austen gives us a very well written book.  I really enjoyed the story of Anna and the similarities with Geesje's story.  This book is a bit mystery, romance but mainly it is about a fork in the road and the decisions we have to make when we come to one.  We see what happens in the past can effect our future.  What a wonderful book to read and I highly recommend it.

I was given this book from Bethany House for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...