Friday, November 11, 2016

Photographs From The Edge by Art Wolfe

"Photographs From The Edge" by Art Wolfe is a book of photo's, details on how they were taken and photo tips on how to take the photos.  This book is not just scenic pictures but also of people from all over the world.  The author/photography gives us such great detail on what equipment he used to take the photos also in tips.  We also learn when and where the photos were taken.  The photos in the books are some very beautiful pictures.  However I would say that some of the photographs beauty was not portrayed as well as they could have been because of the book's paper.  But still beautiful no matter what. I think some of my favorite photos were some of the ones taken in India so colorful and beautiful.  I highly recommend this book especially for ones interested in world photography.

I was given this book from Blogging for Books for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...