Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Fatal Frost by Nancy Mehl

"Fatal Frost" by Nancy Mehl is mystery novel about U.S. Marshall Mercy Brennan who without realizing it is put into danger and is taken to an area for her protection that could keep her safe or kill her.  I really like the way this author writes she always does a very good job at bringing us mystery with topic that could be so cliche but doesn't do it. I will admit a little bit of the beginning does get a little confusing but as the story goes it clears up and becomes very understanding.  I enjoyed how we see a little bit of Mercy's past and how it affects her present.  I hope in the next book of this series that we get a little more back story on Mercy and other main characters.  I recommend this book for a good murder mystery.

I was given this book from Bethany House publishers for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...