Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Wreck My Life by Mo Isom

"Wreck My Life" by Mo Isom is a memoir of the author's life how God has brought her from brokenness to a strong faith in Christ.  I will admit I have never heard of the author but you have to remember I don't follow sports, politics or celebrities so it did not surprise me to not know who she is.  But I am very glad I chose this book as the author has a very interesting and powerful story of God bringing her to her knees to be able to lift her up to where He wants her to be.  She has went thru the devastation of her father's suicide, an eating disorder and a horrific car accident.  All plus other items that brought her to the lowest she could go but instead of getting angry she looked at whether her faith was real or just a show.  As she worked thru speed bumps in her life she grew closer to God.  It was a powerful memoir and I highly recommend it.

I was given this book from Baker Books a division of Baker Publishing Group for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...