Saturday, August 27, 2016

King's Folly by Jill Williamson


"King's Folly" by Jill Williamson is a fantasy novel that is about the King of Armania and his son trying to figure out his place in their world.  Depending on the type of fantasy novels I can enjoy them.  However, this one I am not a fan it was so drawn out with so many different characters that I could not keep track of whose who in it.  I kept picking up and then putting down cause I just could not get into.  The main character Prince Wilek was interesting but there was so many different characters that I lost track of people and got confused.  I will admit it was a very descriptive book but not my type.  If you like fantasy novels with a lot of characters with a lot of detail then this is for you.

I was given this book from Bethany House for my honest review and not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...