Monday, July 25, 2016

Why God Calls Us To Dangerous Places by Kate McCord

"Why God Calls Us To Dangerous" by Kate McCord is all about obeying God's voice even when he is calling us to dangerous or even how to support family and friends in their callings.  This was a great follow up to the author's first book about her life of being a missionary in the middle east.  Not only does she explain why God will sometime call us to dangerous areas but also how we can help/support our loved ones that are called to dangerous places.  She talks about the dangers her and others seen but also how if it was not being in dangerous area should would not have been able to witness to the people in those areas like they needed to be.  She brings up how yes it may be easier just to write a check to support others but it is more fulfilling if the Lord is calling you to witness in the areas yourself.  She never says it will be easy but God does not always calls us to an easy life. What a powerful book that I highly recommend.

I was given this book from Moody Publishers for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...