Tuesday, August 2, 2016

They Were Christians by Cristobal Krusen

"They Were Christians" by Cristobal Krusen is about the faith of some of the men and women of the Christian faith that have changed the world for the better.  Don't expect this book to be a big book with a huge biography on each person its not that type of book.  It does give a good condensed biography of each person.  Some examples of people are Fredrick Douglass, Florence Nightingale and John D. Rockefeller Sr plus many more.  I thought this book gave a good bit of information on each person without the modern attitude of look that them they are Christian so you should be to.  They only thing that I though kinda of distracted from the main portion of this book was the little personal bits the author puts on the end of each chapter.  Even with this I highly recommend this book as a great resource of some people of the past that because of their faith helped change the world.

I was given this book from Baker Books a division of Baker Publishing Group for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...