Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Rescuing The Gospel by Erwin W. Lutzer

"Rescuing The Gospel" by Erwin W. Lutzer is about the facts and significance of the reformation.  This was a very interesting book on the history of the reformation.  I really enjoyed this book as it was a bore with textbook feel.  It was interesting without adding modern excitement that most Christian books seem to think they need.  Very informative and would be a great reference book to add to anyone's collection especially for someone who likes to know more about the reformation.  I highly recommend this book as it is a great way to get an overview of the reformation.

I was given this book from Baker Books for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...