Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Marked In Ink by Megan Massacre

"Marked In Ink" by Megan Massacre is a tattoo coloring book.  This is a very well put together coloring book.  Each page is of a thicker paper so that if you want to use markers they should not bleed through the page.  Which brings me to the next bonus with this coloring book as each picture is on one side so if your markers or even paint bleed through it won't ruin another picture.  I really enjoyed that each picture was on its on page.   The pictures are beautiful even without color but with color they are even better.  I have always thought a good tattoo artist is an artist.  Even though I can't afford a tattoo I love seeing the artwork and now I can have some of that style but for to me to color.  I highly recommend this coloring book if you like coloring and tattoo artwork.

I was given this book from blogging for books for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...